- This set had only 57 cards. Most of the time a player had to be one of the better players in the league in order to get into this set.
- What did he do to deserve a Kellogg's card: Randy had a great year in 1975. He was 20-12 with a league-leading 2.24 ERA.
- 1976 Highlights:
- Led the NL in victories (22), starts (40), complete games (25), and innings (315.1).
- Went 22-10 with a 2.74 ERA.
- Started the 1976 All Star Game for the NL. Pitched three scoreless innings and earned the win.
- Won the NL Cy Young Award -- had 15 first place votes out of 24 cast.
Out On Vacation
29 minutes ago