- What did he do to deserve a 1976 Kellogg's card?
- Had a good season for the Twins in 1975, batting .286 with 11 HR and 58 RBI
- Was the first player drafted in the 1968 draft
- 1976 Highlights:
- Had knee surgery after the 1975 season and missed the entire 1976 season
- Eric had originally had surgery when he injured his ribs and knee after accidentally stepping into a storm drain in August 1975
- It was determined that Soderholm needed to have more cartilage removed from the knee, so he had another surgery and missed the '76 season
- Eric "played out his option" in 1976 while on the disabled list and ended up signing with the Chicago White Sox after the season
Why Did MLB Screw Al Oliver?
1 hour ago