- What did he do to deserve a 1976 Kellogg's card?
- Blyleven struck out over 200 batters for the fifth straight year in 1975
- At the age of 24, Bert already had 95 career wins
- As the card says, in 1975 Blyleven had his highest ERA (3.00) since his 1970 rookie season. That's still pretty good!
- 1976 Highlights:
- Bert finished below .500 (13-16) for the first time in his career
- Split the season between Minnesota (4-5, 3.12 ERA) and Texas (9-11, 2.76 ERA)
- Traded with Danny Thompson to the Texas Rangers on June 2 for Roy Smalley, Mike Cubbage, Bill Singer, Jim Gideon, and $250,000
7 hours ago