- This is a pretty rough run. Pete Broberg's 1975 season was pretty good, especially for a poor ballclub.
- In late May first baseman George Scott was not happy with comments that Pete made about his fielding and said that he would prefer not to play behind Broberg in his next start
- After starting the season 1-5 with a 4.15 ERA Pete was moved to the bullpen for a couple of weeks in June.
- Broberg made two more starts in July and then was a reliever for the rest of the season
- Pete ended up with a 1-7 record and had a 4.97 ERA in 1976
- After the 1976 season Broberg was selected by the Seattle Mariners in the expansion draft
- Pete was traded to the Chicago Cubs early in the 1977 season and spent some time in the minors before coming back up in July.
- Broberg finished his career with the Oakland A's in 1978
- Before peak, peak, or after peak? after peak
Wanted No More
52 minutes ago