- Terry had an uneven run in the 1971-1975 time period
- Terry had a great year out of the bullpen in 1972 -- he was 6-5 with 29 saves and had a 2.25 ERA
- Forster led the AL with 24 saves in 1974
- Terry had elbow problems in 1975 and only appeared in two games after May 23.
- Forster had a rough year in 1976. He was a swingman (29 appearances, 16 of them starts) and was 2-12 with a 4.37 ERA
- Forster and Goose Gossage were traded to the Pittsburgh Pirates for Silvio Martinez and Richie Zisk.
- Terry spent one year in Pittsburgh before going to the Los Angeles Dodgers. He enjoyed several good seasons as a reliever for the Dodgers
- Before peak, peak, or after peak? after first peak, before second peak
Preparing for a world of pain
1 hour ago