- This is a nice five-year run for Don Gullett.
- In 1975 Gullett only had three no-decisions in 22 starts. He went 15-4 and had a .789 winning percentage
- Don had another nice year in 1976 -- he had a record of 11-3 and had a 3.00 ERA
- Don missed most of August with shoulder problems.
- Gullett dislocated a tendon in his right ankle in game 1 of the 1976 World Series.
- Gullett went to the New York Yankees as a free agent after the 1976 season. He pitched in 1977 but was injured in 1978 and had to retire prematurely.
- Before peak, peak, or after peak? peak
Dave Riddle, One Thing - 12
6 hours ago