- I'll post about the other twelve cards in the Kellogg's set once I get my hands on them.
- Hostess put cards on the bottoms of boxes of Twinkies, Ding Dongs, and other assorted snack foods from 1975-1979. I remember beating the heck out of those boxes to find the cards I wanted. We didn't eat nearly enough of the things to complete a set.
- I don't really like "partial stats" on cards, but it does have an upside. One can see whether a player is at his peak, past his peak, or if he is in the early part of his career.
- Joe Morgan was at the peak of his career when this card was made. He had his highest batting average and his highest RBI total to date. Joe would have his career high in RBI (127) during the 1976 season.
- Before peak, peak, or past it? peak
Preview of Clayton Kershaw's Import Dragon MLB Figurine
55 minutes ago