- What did he do to deserve a 1976 Kellogg's card?
- Another "need we ask" question
- Rod won his fourth straight (and fifth overall) AL Batting Title in 1975
- His batting averages in the previous three seasons were .350, .364, and .359!
- 1976 Highlights:
- Batted .331 with 9 HR and 90 RBI
- Was in the running for the batting title until the last day of the season.
- The batting title race ended in controversy, but Carew said that the accusations of racism were "a bunch of hooey."
- Finished 5th in AL MVP voting
- Started at first base in the 1976 All Star Game and was 0 for 3 with a walk and a stolen base
John O'Donoghue (#127)
12 minutes ago