- What did he do to deserve a 1976 Kellogg's card?
- Catfish had his fifth straight 20+ win season in 1975 -- he led the league with 23 wins
- Jim had a 23-14 record with a 2.58 ERA and led the AL with 30 complete games
- Finished second in AL Cy Young Award voting
- Took the loss in the 1975 All Star Game (allowed two runs in two innings)
- 1976 Highlights
- Jim had his last full season in 1976
- Hunter was 17-15 with a 3.53 ERA in 36 starts
- Allowed two runs in two innings in the All Star Game
- Started two games in the AL Championship Series -- won game 1 and lost game 4
- Started game 2 of the World Series and took the loss on an unearned run with two out in the 9th inning -- Tony Perez singled in Ken Griffey
If it didn't happen on a baseball card, did it make a sound?
28 minutes ago