- What did he do to deserve a 1976 Kellogg's card?
- Led the Pirates with a .328 batting average
- After the 1975 season, Sanguillen had a lifetime batting average of .304 in eight seasons
- Was a member of the NL All Star team for the third time in 1975 but didn't get into the game
- 1976 Highlights:
- Batted .290 in 114 games in his last season as a starting catcher
- After the season Manny was traded to the Oakland A's for manager Chuck Tanner and $100,000.
My First Cards of the New Year
1 hour ago