- Lee Lacy was one of the players sent to the Atlanta Braves in the Dusty Baker deal.
- Lacy was coming off of a .314 season in 1975.
- Lee played in 50 games for the Braves (.272 in 180 AB) in 1976 before being traded back to the Dodgers on June 23.
- Lacy played for the Dodgers through the 1978 season before signing a six-year contract with the Pittsburgh Pirates for more than double what he was previously making.
- Lacy played just about everywhere during his career, but he was mostly an outfielder from 1979 until the end of his career in 1987.