- Ted Sizemore was the Cardinals' starting second baseman for several years in the 1970s
- Ted was the NL Rookie of the Year for the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1969
- These stats are indicative of the typical "good field/no hit" middle infielder that was so prevalent in the 1970s
- Sizemore was traded to the Dodgers before the 1976 season. He backed up Davey Lopes and played in 84 games in '76 before moving on to the Philadelphia Phillies for a few years.
- Before peak, peak, or after peak? after peak
1986 Sportflics Decade Greats Joe DiMaggio
4 hours ago