- As this card demonstrates, Bud Harrelson wasn't in the lineup for his offense.
- Harrelson was an NL All Star and Gold Glove winner in 1971.
- Bud missed much of the 1975 season due to torn cartilage in his knee. He had surgery on the knee in late May and didn't return to the Mets' lineup until September 1.
- Harrelson would go on to start 113 games in 1976 and 84 games in 1977 before moving on to the Philadelphia Phillies to back up Larry Bowa for a couple of years.
- Before peak, peak, or after peak? after peak
My First Cards of the New Year
1 hour ago