- Jack Brohamer started at second base for the Chicago White Sox for most of the 1976 season.
- Brohamer batted .251 in 119 games in 1976.
- Jack spent two seasons (1976-1977) with Chicago. He became a free agent and signed with the Boston Red Sox.
- Brohamer played for Boston from 1978-1980.
- Jack was sold to the Cleveland Indians in June 1980 and finished the season with the Indians.
- Brohamer left the Indians and retired during spring training in 1981.
Preview of Clayton Kershaw's Import Dragon MLB Figurine
57 minutes ago