- Ray Fosse appeared to be finished after seasons of .196 in 1974 and .140 in 1975.
- The Cleveland Indians purchased Fosse after the 1975 season.
- Ray came back in 1976 to bat .301 in 90 games.
- Fosse had another good year as a part-time catcher in 1977, batting. 276 in 89 games. He split the season between Cleveland and the Seattle Mariners.
- Fosse was signed by the Milwaukee Brewers as a free agent after the 1977 season.
- After sitting out the 1978 season (he hurt his hamstring and knee in spring training), Ray came back to play in 19 games for the Milwaukee Brewers in 1979. He was released at the end of spring training in 1980 and called it a career.
John Jarvis, Good Start - 8
2 hours ago