- Dave Rosello was a utility infielder in parts of nine seasons from 1972-1981. Dave was signed by the Chicago Cubs in 1968. Rosello played in the minors from 1968-1972 before being called up at the end of the 1972 season. Dave batted .250 in 12 at bats for the Cubs in '72.
- Rosello was in the minors again in 1973 and was recalled in early August. Dave batted .263 in 38 AB for the Cubs in 1973.
- Dave split time between AAA Wichita and the Cubs in 1974. Rosello batted .359 in 22 games at Wichita but batted only .203 in 62 games for the Cubs.
- The 1975 season was another split year spent mostly in Wichita. Rosello batted .259 in 58 AB for the Cubs in September.
- Dave was with the Cubs for the entire season in 1976 and 1977. In 1976 Rosello batted .242 in 227 AB and in 1977 he batted .220 in 82 AB. After the 1977 season Dave was traded to the Cleveland Indians for two minor leaguers.
- Rosello was with AAA Portland for the entire 1978 season. Dave was with the Indians for the entire season in 1979, 1980, and 1981 and put up pretty consistent numbers (.243 in 107 AB in 1979, .248 in 117 AB in 1980, .238 in 84 AB in 1981).
- Dave didn't make the Indians ballclub in 1982 and was cut in spring training. He played for Cleveland's AAA Charleston club but didn't make it back to the majors.