Some of the Top Cards of 1976

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bucket List?

The Sports Locker blog asks what our sports bucket list is. Here is mine (split into sports and collecting):

Sports -
  • Visit the Baseball Hall of Fame
  • Attend Opening Day at Pac Bell Park (or whatever it's called now)
  • Attend a Stanley Cup playoff game (I'd have to travel for this one--unlikely to happen in Arizona anytime soon
  • Attend a baseball All Star game

Collecting -
  • Attend at least one National convention
  • Finish my 1976 baseball sets (I have Topps -- need the rest) :)
  • Finish my collection of every Topps set from the year I started collecting (1974) to the present (I'm pretty close on this one)
  • Collect every main Topps set from my birth year (1966) to the present. (I'm close on 1969 and 1973, a bit further away on 1966 and 1971, and have a long ways to go on 1967, 1968, 1970, and 1972)
  • Collect every main issue Giants team sets from 1951-present
  • Collect the "other sports" sets from 1976 (football, basketball, hockey)

So what's on your bucket list?

2 comments:

  1. I've got some more '70/'71/'72's heading your way... probably won't mail them until monday.

    ReplyDelete