- Dennis Blair pitched for the Montreal Expos from 1974-1976 and also pitched for the San Diego Padres for a short time in 1980.
- Blair was drafted by the Expos in 1972. Dennis moved up the ladder in the Expos' organization and came up to the majors in May 1974 after starting the season 5-0 with a 1.83 ERA for AAA Memphis.
- Dennis had a good rookie year for the Expos in 1974, going 11-7 with a 3.27 ERA in 22 starts. Blair won his major league debut on May 26.
- Blair was 8-15 with an ERA of 3.80 in 1975.
- In 1976 Dennis was in AAA for most of the season. Blair was brought back to the Expos in September and 0-2 with a 4.02 ERA in four starts.
- Blair spent the 1977 season in AAA. He started with Montreal's Denver club and was traded to the Baltimore Orioles. He finished the season in AAA Rochester.
- In 1978 Blair was in AA and in AAA in the Baltimore organization. Dennis started the 1979 season with Rochester and then moved on to San Diego's AAA Hawaii Islanders after being traded in June.
- Dennis was in Hawaii again for most of the 1980 season. He was brought up to the Padres for a brief time in June and July and was 0-1 with a 6.43 ERA in five games. Blair retired after the 1980 season.