- What did he do to deserve a 1976 Kellogg's card?
- Finished 3rd in NL Cy Young Award balloting and 8th in MVP voting in 1975
- Led the NL with an .813 winning percentange and 22 saves
- Had a 13-3 record with an ERA of 1.66 in 1975
- 1976 Highlights:
- Went 8-6 with 13 saves and had an ERA of 3.30 in 68 games
- Signed a 3-year contract on July 10 -- he was only the third Cardinal after Stan Musial and Ted Simmons to be offered such a lengthy contract.
More Packs of Sports Illustrated Cards!
1 hour ago