- After posting decent numbers in the minors from 1972-1974, Rick Manning earned a promotion to the majors at the age of 20 in 1975 after a good start in AAA Oklahoma City.
- Rick's best two seasons were in 1975 and in 1976
- In 1976 Manning won a Gold Glove award and batted .292 in 138 games
- Rick broke up a no-hit bid by the Rangers' Steve Hargan on August 15 by doubling in the 7th inning.
- Before peak, peak, or after peak? peak
If it didn't happen on a baseball card, did it make a sound?
27 minutes ago